SOWTIME features tree private staterooms each with its own head it in a stunning American Cherry interior offering an elegant varnished décor with custom designed wood valances dispersing the air conditioning throughout the yacht. Teak floors just refinished in matt finish.
Extended refit in 2017:
– Mast removed, stripped, all standing rod rigging was replaced, all running rigging was replaced, Harken furlers sent back to Harken rebuilt as new, Hood Stoway rebuilt, mast step serviced and painted, mast painted in Awlgrip 2000 color oyster.
– Navtec systems including Vang and Backstay adjuster rebuilt
– Painting of the entire yacht, consisted of removing all hatches, replacing all glass (Lexan) painting interior portion of hatch opening, removal of all port lights, replacing old Lexan with new ½” Lexan, (port lights also have Cherry sliders to block light when desired) removal of all deck fittings, cockpit instrumentation and reinstalling after paint work completed. Simply a proper timeconsuming job done right. Hull is Awlgrip 2000 in Royal Blue, Non skid areas are Moondust, and cockpit, cabin sides in Oyster.
– Teak decks, new 5/8” teak decks hand laid by Tony Rigo of Portsmouth RI, not a quick TDS system.
– Generator; new Westerbeke 8 KW installed with all new hoses etc.
– Batteries for the House system, 10 Lifeline AGM 8D’s installed, 4 new 8D for main engine and bowthruster. One Group 37 for generator start.
– Centerboard serviced new centerboard cable installed
– Refrigeration system updated with new Seafrost 24 VDC for refrigeration and freezer
This is a very special boat and a MUST see.