Still only in her second ownership, she has always been maintained in first class order from day one. Her most recent refit saw her return to her build yard in 2014/15 where all the machinery (including generators, air conditioning & refrigeration) down to the teak decks, paint and much more were completely renewed. Subsequently, she has seen a new suit of North Sails in 2016, rig pulled / serviced, spars resprayed and 5 year Lloyds class survey which is being completed presently. She really is ready to go! If required, she is also charter compliant. HYPERION is a timeless comfortable performer capable of collecting silver at Super Yacht Bucket regattas or simply exploring the world in style.
REFIT 2014/15 (At Royal Huisman Shipyard)
· Upgrading propulsion shaft and propeller
· Replacement and installation of new gensets
· New main switchboard
· Upgrading of navigation and communication electronics
· Upgrading of PLC hardware and Alarm and Monitoring software
· Maintenance, overhaul and painting of hull and superstructure
· New teak decking
Full details of HYPERION’s refit can be supplied upon request.